Kaal Sarp Yoga or Dosha is framed when each of the seven planets is divided Rahu and Ketu. A total Kalsarp Yog is prepared when precisely a large portion of the natal outline is vacant via worlds. Rejection of even one single planet outside the Rahu-Ketu Axis doesn’t imply Kalsarp Yog.
There are 12 kinds of KalSarpa Dosha.
1. Anant KalSarpa yog – Rahu in Lagna, Ketu in the seventh house:
2. Kulika KalSarpa yog – Rahu in the second house, Ketu in the eighth:
3. Vasuki KalSarpa yog-Rahu in the third house, Ketu in ninth:
4. Shank buddy KalSarpa yog – Rahu in the fourth house, Ketu in 10th:
5. PadmaKalsarpa Yoga – Rahu in the fifth house, Ketu in eleventh:
6. Mahapadma KalSarpa yog – Rahu in 6th house, Ketu in twelfth:
7. Takshak KalSarpa Yoga – Rahu in the seventh house, Ketu in first:
8. Karkotak KalSarpa yog – Rahu in the eighth house, Ketu in second:
9. Shankhnaad KalSarpa yog – Rahu in the ninth house, Ketu in third:
10. Paatak KalSarpa yog – Rahu in 10th house, Ketu in fourth:
11. Vishakt KalSarpa yog – Rahu in the eleventh house, Ketu in fifth:
12. Sheshnag KalSarpa yog – Rahu in the twelfth house, Ketu in 6th:
This is the literal presentation of Kal Sarp Yoga or Dosha. I won’t consider it as Dosha, so I have utilized Yoga.
The remedy of each Dosha is doing some foundation for our society. It will genuinely support our attitude and satisfy feeling.